Catch and photo 3 species of Cutthroat in Colorado
How To Participate in the Challenge
- All fish must be caught with fly fishing gear.
- Catch all three species of Cutthroat trout in Colorado
- All submissions need to be caught in their appropriate native drainage.
- There is no time limit, take what time you need and enjoy exploring new areas of our state.
- All submissions need to include photos and a brief description of where the fish was caught.
- Some of these fish have native drainages in multiple states, please keep your submissions to only Colorado caught fish.
- Challenge starts January 1, 2022.
If at any point you have questions or need some more information, there are more details Here or you can send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for participating and enjoy the journey, it is not always the destination that matters.