High Plains Drifters Membership
Who we are: Colorado's oldest and largest Fly Fishers International affiliated club. We are a 501c3 Non-Profit, and an official charter club of Fly Fishers Intl.
What we do: First and foremost we Fish! We host fishing trips, teach casting, fly tying and rod building, We work to preserve rivers and streams and give back to fly fishing community.
New to Fly Fishing? No Problem. Come join us and learn the basics. You might just come to understand why we can’t stop thinking about fish.
Based in Denver, CO, High Plains Drifter is a Charter Club of Fly Fishers International (FFI) with over 140 members.
HPD meets monthly - 3rd Wednesday @ The Original Brooklyn's
Fishing and Club Trips
- Discounts at partner fly shops
- Local Fly-Fishing Day Trips
- Overnight Fly-Fishing Trips
- FFI (Fly Fishers International) Membership
- Quarterly Electronic IFFF Magazine
- Local River Cleanups hosted by High Plains Drifters and partners
- Stay up to date on conservation and Industry News
Casting, Fly Tying and More
- Casting Clinics & Competitions
- Fly Tying Sessions and Instruction
- Entomology Classes
Meeting and Other Events
- Monthly Meetings with Guest Speakers
- Summer Picnic & Holiday Party w/Families
- $25.00 per year for a Family membership
- $35.00 per year for Fly Fishers International
- (Required to be an HPD Member - this can be completed after your High Plains Drifter Membership)
If you are renewing and have never logged into this website, you will need to create a new account. Click here to register first.
Old passwords do not work from the previous website!